When it comes to hiring qualified painters, it's important to make sure they have the skills to do the job, but that's not the only thing to look for. A willingness to learn, a good work ethic, being a team player, and reliability; all factor into the hiring process. Let Risa Roe, Vice President of Adam Roe Painting, tell you more about their company's hiring practices and how they take pride in their team of skilled painting technicians.
I'm often asked how we find qualified painting technicians to meet the high standards we set for our staff members. The problem is that finding painting technicians who are knowledgeable, ethical, and have the proper skills can be very challenging. And the good news is, there are experts out there who are interested that we would love to interview.
Searching for the right painters at Adam Roe Painting is a process that we take very seriously. We want to offer our clients the best experience with trusted and qualified workers while also giving our employees competitive pay and great working conditions. Here are some questions we ask with any painters who are interested in joining the team at Adam Roe Painting.
1. Are you looking for a career or just another job? Our goal is to hire great employees interested in long-term employment.
2. Are benefits important to you? We offer comprehensive benefits that include health, 401k plans, bonuses, and paid time off in addition to competitive pay.
3. Are you safety conscious? ARP enforces strict safety practices in accordance with OSHA and other industry standards. We provide training to all our staff and never cut corners that would put staff or customers at risk of accidents and injuries.
4. Are you willing to submit to background checks? We want our customers to be comfortable having our painters working in their facilities. So we do background checks on all potential hires.
5. Do you enjoy being part of a team? Adam Roe Painting emphasizes teamwork. We want our employees to feel like they belong. We hold regular team building events like paint ball, family barbecues, charity events, and horseback riding, swim parties, and holiday parties, and actually so much more.
Our expertise is commercial and industrial painting and facilities maintenance. We focus on helping clients keep their buildings looking good, protected from the elements and safety compliant. We are looking for the best painters to help us accomplish that goal.
If you're a painter looking for a career where you have opportunities for advancement, please check out our employment page here. ARPpainting.com/employment. If you like what you see, simply fill out the application on the site and we'll take it from there.
Now, you know how Adam Roe Painting hires and values their employees. If you need more information about the company, visit their website at http://www.ARPpainting.com or call them at (208) 306-4240.